The College Enrichment Program (CEP) and Center for Academic Program Support (CAPS) help students prepare for their finals by offering Mock Finals during both the Fall and Spring semesters.
What is Mock Finals?
- Take a 'Mock' Final - a practice test / previous final to get a feel for length and content
- Get help from CAPS tutors - Need help understanding a problem or want to practice some others? Work with CAPS tutors beginning at 9:30am.
- Leave with an answer key
What Tests are Offered?
- Biology 2110, 2410
- Chemistry 1215, 1225
- Math 1220, 1230, 1240, 1250, 1350, 1430, 1512, 1522, 2530
- Physics 1230, 1240, 1310
When and Where?
- Saturday, Novemeber 23rd, 2019
- Check-in starts at 9:00 am
- Dane Smith Hall Atrium