CEP Can Help You Complete Your FAFSACollege Enrichment Program offers workshops to assist you in completing the FAFSA. These workshops are held every Wednesday starting on October 6th and run until Dec 1st, 2021. The FAFSA workshops will be offered both in-person and virtually to best accommodate your needs.
FAFSA Wednesdays Dates, 2 pm - 7 pm:
- October 6, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- November 3, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- December 1, 2021
IT'S YOUR CHOICE!
Mesa Vista Hall (Building number 56)
3 floor - Office number 3011
2 pm - 7 pm
Zoom Platform - CLICK HERE TO CONNECT
Or by going to: goto.unm.edu/askcep
2 pm - 7 pm
What you should bring when you come to complete your FAFSA:
If you are a dependent, be sure to bring this information for the person who claims you as a dependent, as well as for yourself:
- Your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Social Security Number(s)
- Driver's Licence/ID
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Completed 2020 fax forms. If you have not yet completed your taxes, bring your W2's in order to assist in estimating income
- Bank statements and records of investment (if applicable)
For more information about the FAFSA please contact (505) 277-5321.
UNM's NEW priority Date is January 5th, 2022