FAFSA Wednesdays - Help completing your FAFSA
CEP Offeres workshops in order to assist you in compliting the FAFSA. These workshops are held every Wednesday starting on October 19th, and run until December 7th from 4:00 PM to 7:00 Pm. These workshops are located in the Los Vecinos computer lab, which is on the Third Floor of Mesa Vista Hall (Room 3011).
- October 19th, 26th
- November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
- December 7th
What you should bring when you come to complete your FAFSA: (If you are financially dependent, be sure to bring this information for the person who claims you as a dependent, as well as for yourself.):
- Your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Social Security Number(s)
- Driver's Licence/ID
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Completed 2015 fax forms. If you have not yet completed your taxex, bring your W2's in order to assist in estimating income
- Bank statments and records of investment(if applicable)
For more information about the FAFSA please contact (505) 277-5321.